- A physician oversees the medical plan of care.
- Registered nurses deliver personalized nursing services according to the physician's plan of care, routinely visit the patient and regularly communicate with the physician.
- Home care aides provide a variety of personal care and homemaking services.
- Social workers assist the patient and family in coping with the emotional and financial stresses of illness and coordinate access to community services.
- Also available as referral and consultant services are: physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists; registered dieticians; lab testing; and pharmacy consultations.